Nov 10, 2007

Amicalola Falls





We were listening to the brook"let" as it went by. What a calming sound - we closed our eyes and just listened. I could have stayed there all day!

I had the boys put their cheeks on the rocks to feel how cool they were. I don't think Josh was all that interested in the feel - Calvin, on the other hand . . . :)
I know this picture is crooked, but what beautiful trees!



We took a day trip to Amicalola Falls. With our severe drought, there wasn't much water spilling over the top, but we had a good time anyway. The boys thought it was a grand adventure - Liv slept on the way back down from the falls. Greg carried her the whole way - - boy, am I grateful for his strong arms!!

2 comments:

pookybabs said...

I will have to get some pictures for you of some of our local parks. The flowers are still in full bloom and they are gorgeous! looks like you all had a great time!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

HEY! You've been blogging! It was fun to read through and see what you've been up to. The Falls pics were great. :D