Dec 29, 2007

I am thankful for...

This is odd, but...
I am thankful for spices and seasonings!

The following is a photo of one of my favorite sights. We make ginger cookies and it calls for cinnamon, cloves, and ginger. It is so pretty (I think) to see the different colors of spices together. Seperately, they don't taste very good, but together they make great cookies. I am a dork for taking this photo, I know. :)

Oh, and the molasses?? Someone gave us a gallon of the stuff and so I have to say that I am very grateful for that too - we use it for our ginger cookies.

2 comments:

Jensen Fam said...

How about whippin up a batch of those when we come out this Friday? :) Looks yummy!

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

It sounds like your Christmas was fun!! And those cookies--I want a recipe! :D