Nov 2, 2008

Escape Artist


Okay, so she is not escaping in this photo, but she is trying a juice box for the first time. I thought it was a cute photo.

NOW, my blurry baby is about to escape.
Liv loves her "bab" - anything silky is a "bab". Above happens to be a white slip.



We promptly lowered her mattress to sit on cinder blocks and wood. If only she wasn't so tall.....
FYI - we had her check up last week, and for those who are interested . . . she is in the 98% for height. Yeah!
Weight is only 75%, but I'll take it. lol.
*I heard a first-time-dad talking in the hall at church about his strapping baby boy and was just glowing about the fact that his son was in the 77th percentile of height. Yeahhhhh, I just wasn't feelin' it. No, KBB, I didn't say anything to him. I let him have his moment (just like I do with moms who brag about their big ol' 8lb babies). he he.
*Why do moms talk about their baby's height and weight? ha ha. Really, is it bragging? Is it just a matter of curiosity? I dunno, but we do it.
For those of you who don't have kids but read this anyway - - just wait. You'll be talking about it too - and you'll understand what it means by then as well. :)

2 comments:

The BirdHouse said...

sister, your life is OVER!!!! Also, I LOVE the writing on the walls! haha

Rachelle & Steve said...

That is so funny catching her climbing out of her crib! I remember when Brinlee used to do that! Liv is such a beautiful baby! All your kids are very darling!!